(*EPUB*) Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1) PDF/EPUB/EBOOK
Read or Download Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1) Online

Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1) Customer Reviews
:- 4.0 out of 5 stars from Nunya -- Beware-Undisclosed cliffhanger : This book is as good as the author’s previous series. Unfortunately the author/publisher chose not to disclose in the blurb that this ends on a cliffhanger. Had I known, I would not have purchased. If you also hate cliffhangers and get irritated when authors aren’t up front about them, wait to purchase until this series is completed. Very disappointed by that. ( Reviewed in the United States on June 22, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from lacyduckie -- Great Series Starter : “Choice, Mr. Kinkaid, is the cornerstone of my world. Without it, there is nothing . No family, no loyalty, no respect.” ( Reviewed in the United States on June 23, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from sue -- Edge of your seat : I'm a fan of this author even though I very rarely read paranormal. But her books are so well written that I can't put them down. And she doesn't dwell on the paranormal aspect in this book so far. It's the first book in a three book series and I'm glad I knew that ahead of time. I'm not crazy about cliffhangers but since I knew this was coming, and I LOVE this author, I will wait for the next two. ( Reviewed in the United States on June 26, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Beth I-L -- Great book but ends on a cliffhanger…ugh!!! : Really enjoyed this book though it seems to defy several accepted elements of vampire mythology. Atlas and Cristian are sympathetic characters that you want to root for. Especially Cristian who seems to be totally submerging his real self. ( Reviewed in the United States on June 30, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Cecilia -- Rare Vigilance : Fantastic ride! I can’t wait for the next one! I’m routing for these characters to make it! First of I loved the cover, it grabbed me . It’s not like other covers. It had me curious. But it’s the characters that kept me intrigued. I don’t like waiting so long but I believe it will be worth it! ( Reviewed in the United States on July 4, 2021 )
- 3.0 out of 5 stars from Todd H -- Slow Burn is Generous : Kept seeing slow burn in the reviews. Thought to myself, "I can do slow." Nope, was a complete bore once the MC is given the reveal that vamps are afoot. Never thought a vamp story could be so boring nor vamps so humanly weak. Fangs in name only... ( Reviewed in the United States on July 7, 2021 )
- 1.0 out of 5 stars from Laura Thomson -- This book ends on a horrendous cliffhanger. : I was enjoying the story very much up until it abruptly ended on a cliffhanger right in the middle of the action. There was no falling action to speak of with almost all of the plot still in progress at the point cliffhanger occurred. I understand this is book one in a series; however, I do think it is extremely unnecessary to end a story whether it's part of a series or not with such a cliffhanger. As such, I have given it only one star. ( Reviewed in the United States on September 13, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from e -- Can't wait for the next one! : Loved this slow burn :) ( Reviewed in the United States on September 4, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Rowan -- Perfect ! : What a rollercoaster ride this book is. Atlas an ex marine is back home with horrific scars from a monster straight out of the worst nightmare he could imagine and which ended up with him losing his entire team. Working for his sister who runs a security agency where he’s the bodyguard to Christian a rich playboy whose father basically owns and runs the whole surrounding area. Things aren’t what they seem and Atlas soon finds he’s in deeper than he planned. Brilliant read and looking forward to the next book ( Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 12, 2021 )
- 4.0 out of 5 stars from Sara L -- Great new series : Great start to a new series, really enjoyable. Will be reading the next one! ( Reviewed in the United Kingdom on July 26, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from kragthang -- M.A. Grand did it again : My second book by this author and like the first one it left me wowed. The world building was splendid, the writing style enjoyable, most characters likeable. I loved the pace and the synergies between our MCs Atlas and Cristian. Since the book was written in the third person from Atlas' perspective there was always something unknown lurking in the back which gave the story a mysterious vibe. Looking forward to the next book a lot (might have something to do with the cliffie at the end of the story *g). ( Reviewed in Germany on June 22, 2021 )
- 5.0 out of 5 stars from Morihazna -- Great : Slow start, but the plot is great and engages without you being able to stop reading. I recommend it, it has intrigue or slow love that is formed between the characters, betrayal ... I'm looking forward to the second one. ( Reviewed in Spain on August 19, 2021 )
Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1) Related Product may you like
:Download Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance... Romance - Movies 18+ , Rare Movies And Selected From All Genres... Americans Who Received The One-Dose J&J Covid... | Daily Mail Online Paranormal True Mate Dating Agency Series Audiobooks | Audible.Com What's The Name Of That Book??? - Solved: Adult Fiction: Solved. Watch Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard 2021 Full Movie On Fmovies Download Paranormal Romance Free E-Book Pdf | Zlibraries.Com Billionaire Romance Shifter Underworld Part One Secrets In The... Bookys-Ebooks.Com Zhong Nan Hai Bao Biao (1994) - Imdb Here you can download Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1) free pdf to find out what The online download of Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1) pdf files today is much more difficult than in the past. Home » Romance. A-Z list. CVST is a rare type of blood clot that blocks the brain's sinus channels of draining blood, which can cause hemorrhages. One of the nine patients died and two are in critical condition. With more than seven million people who had gotten the vaccine by that point, this means just... Note: This is Book One in the series Paranormal True Mate Dating Agency. All books in the series can be listened to as stand-alones with a HEA and no cliff-hangers. Warning: Adults only! ©2020 SSPATEL Publishing (P)2021 SSPATEL Publishing. Adult Paranormal Romance. Woman (ex-army) moves to Alaska (Fairbanks?). She moves into a house outside of town & witches attack it. The main romantic interest is a paranormal guy who saved her while she was in the army years ago. [s]. Watch Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard Online Full Movie, Hitman's Wife's Bodyguard full hd with English subtitle. 317 Pages. English. A Winter\'s Wish: A gorgeous and heartwarming Christmas romance. Billionaire Romance Shifter Underworld Part One Secrets in The Bedroom (Billionaire Romance, Wolf Shifter, Paranormal Romance) by Cynthia Mendoza. Complications arise when the bodyguard and the witness must confront their deep feelings for one another. Just about everything during the end kitchen fight scene has a continuity error, examples, the sink switches many positions, the bodies around the sink appear and disappear, covering mouth... Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1) - Kindle Edition By Grant, M.A.. Romance Kindle Ebooks @ . Rating: 4.4 99 Reviews Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1) Ebook : Grant, M.A.: : Kindle Store. Rating: 4.3 37 Reviews From The Author Of Prince Of Air And Darkness Comes The First In A Thrilling New Paranormal Series. Former Marine Atlas Kinkaid Knows Not To Ask Questions About Rating: 4.1 295 Votes Jun 22, 2021 — Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1). Price: $4.99 (As Of 25/08/2021 08:48 Pst Jun 22, 2021 — Whitethorn Agency Book 1: Rare Vigilance Book 2: Crooked Shadows Also By M.A. Grant: The Darkest Court Book 1: Prince Of Air And Darkness Rating: 4.3 3 Reviews Jun 22, 2021 — Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance - Ebook Written By M.A. Rare Vigilance. Whitethorn Agency. Book 1. M.A. Grantjun 2021. Rating: 2 2 Votes Jun 22, 2021 — Whitethorn Agency Book 1: Rare Vigilance Book 2: Crooked Shadows Also By M.A. Grant: The Darkest Court Book 1: Prince Of Air And Darkness A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance (Whitethorn Agency Book 1) Rare Vigilance (Whitethorn Agency #1) by M.A. Grant Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance by M.A. ... Rare Vigilance: A Paranormal Bodyguard Romance Related searches paranormal romance books read online m.a. grant paranormal romance books 2020 best paranormal romance books books with supernatural powers and romance goodreads paranormal romance vampire romance books 2020 paranormal romance releases
0 komentar