Finding Myself Along the Way: One Man's Journey on the Camino de Santiago

(*FREE*) Finding Myself Along the Way: One Man's Journey on the Camino de Santiago PDF/EPUB/EBOOK


(*FREE*) Finding Myself Along the Way: One Man's Journey on the Camino de Santiago


Read or Download Finding Myself Along the Way: One Man's Journey on the Camino de Santiago Online


(*FREE*) Finding Myself Along the Way: One Man's Journey on the Camino de Santiago



Finding Myself Along the Way: One Man's Journey on the Camino de Santiago Customer Reviews

:
  • 2.0 out of 5 stars from Just Me -- Interesting, but I was put off by the sexual descriptions : I was eager to read this book, because walking the Camino was one of the most important experiences of my life. I was a little disturbed by an episode the author relates early in the book. He was hiking in the mountains with his wife and daughter. The path was steep, and his wife wanted to turn back and offered to go back by herself and meet them at the bottom. However, they all turned back and the author was disturbed that his wife wouldn't push herself harder to reach the top. I thought this attitude bordered on abuse -- when people of unequal abilities are hiking it is important for the stronger to be sensitive to the weaker. He wouldn't have been happy if his wife was injured. This anecdote stayed with me because while Michael was hiking the Camino he had no problem with going ahead of his companions or them going ahead of him. OK, that isn't a big thing. ( Reviewed in the United States on October 24, 2021 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from George C. Hines -- Simply exquisite : This book is magical. Honestly, of all the Camino books I’ve read this one is the best. The people Mike met on The Way were so multi-dimensional, so perfectly the Camino. I wish I knew what happened to all the people I feel like I know no, Diana, Jana and of course, Cosima. I knew the end was coming but I didn’t want it too, much like Mike didn’t want to leave Cosima I did not want to leave this book. I heartily recommend this book to anyone who wants to walk the Camino, but I also recommend it to those who want to find themselves. Thank you Mike for writing this book, it was perfect. ( Reviewed in the United States on November 11, 2021 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from Amazon Customer -- It made me want to walk the Camino! : I’m always looking for a book about adventure to entertain and inspire me. I feel as if I walked the Camino with this man and thought of my own journey to self actualization as I witnessed his own. An inspiring read that has me planning a Camino walk next summer. ( Reviewed in the United States on September 30, 2021 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from Craig -- Not just a book about the Camino : Easy, enjoyable read with lots of information about the Camino intertwined with the author’s soul baring account of his mid-life transformation. If you enjoy travel narratives and personal memoirs, this book is for you. ( Reviewed in the United States on October 3, 2021 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from Michael H. -- Self discovery and reflection : You never know where life will take you. ( Reviewed in the United States on November 6, 2021 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from Chauncey Moore -- Life-Affirming Journey : This author read my mind to write this book. When I realized he left his comfortable life to go on a voyage of self-discovery and adventure, I knew I would relate well to this book. I don't think the world will ever have enough books like this with life-affirming lessons about hope, and resilience. ( Reviewed in the United States on October 17, 2021 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from Kristin M. -- Inspiring and thought provoking : This is a wonderful book about one man's journey on the Camino de Santiago. He shares his experience as well as his thoughts, feelings, friendships made, and history of the trail and villages he passes through. It is passionate and moving book that allows the reader to really feel as though they are walking right next to the author and experiencing the hike with him. I recommend the book to anyone that enjoys travel, wanting to learn more about themselves, or just those looking for an enjoyable read. The author has done a great job sharing his experience. Now I want to walk the Camino! ( Reviewed in the United States on October 20, 2021 )
  • 5.0 out of 5 stars from Arav -- Touching, Inspiring, Soulful Read! : This is a brilliant book in all aspects. The author's journey, lessons learnt, his self-actualization, realization, transformation is inspiring and a touching read. I feel so connected to the author through his words. Highly recommend this book. Whatever phase of life one is, its always great to connect with others in a soulful way and understand life through their eyes which can be transformational for our personal journey! ( Reviewed in the United States on October 6, 2021 )
  • 4.0 out of 5 stars from Kindle Customer -- Needed : As I nurse my sick husband…this adventure comes across my path…..maybe one day…… ( Reviewed in the United Kingdom on November 14, 2021 )


Finding Myself Along the Way: One Man's Journey on the Camino de Santiago Related Product may you like

:

Walking The Pilgrim's Path Of El Camino De Santiago | Howstuffworks Camino De Santiago - Wikipedia Camino De Santiago Blog The Longest Johns - Wellerman (Lyrics) (Best Version) - Youtube Diqiu Zuihou De Yewan (2018) - Imdb Путь Святого Иакова — Википедия The Walk Of A Lifetime. 35 Days, 890 Km… | By Adelina | Medium Pdf I M Off Then Losing And Finding Myself On The Camino De... Walking The Camino De Santiago | The Religious Imagineer You Can Now Hike The Camino De Santiago From Anywhere In The World El Camino de Santiago is a pilgrimage that dates back to the medieval era in Europe. It takes its name from its destination, the Cathedral of Santiago de Compostela in Galicia, Spain, though the Camino comprises a network of routes that stretch across the European continent as far away as Germany... The Camino de Santiago (Latin: Peregrinatio Compostellana, "Pilgrimage of Compostela"; Galician: O Camiño de Santiago), known in English as the Way of St. James... Since completing the Camino de Santiago I have read 2 books by individuals who have described their inner These are the last of the email compilations from Douglas and Christine Ball's journey on the Camino Finding Love on the Camino de Santiago. February 14, 2020 September 27, 2021 / 5... The Longest Johns - Wellerman (Lyrics)Do you like our videos? Suggest us which song you would like to know the lyrics! We will happy to mention you in the... A man went back to Guizhou, found the tracks of a mysterious woman. "Long Day's Journey Into Night" is a dazzling and captivating look into the mind of one man's obsession with a In a way, the cinematography and the fantastic score are the true "directors" of the film, and bring these themes to... Путь свято́го Иа́кова, Эль Ками́но де Сантья́го — паломническая дорога к предполагаемой могиле апостола Иакова в испанском городе Сантьяго-де-Компостела... I found The Way. Camino is filled with inspirational messages and symbols coming from different Speaking of The Way, everyone in the Camino has heard or watched the movie directed by Emilio Of course, I treat myself to a day off in Santiago too. We've been used to being around nature that... By hape kerkeling where the author describes his journey on the way of st james a pilgrimage route and the people he pilgrims along the camino has increased by 20 percent since the book was published hape kerkeling s spiritual journey has struck a chord'. This spring I find my mind often returning to the Camino de Santiago. As Robert Macfarlane puts it in The Old Ways: A Journey on Foot, walking becomes "sensational" - it isn't just conducive On the Camino, instead of a lot of thoughts, I simply have thought: not so much words or ideas as awareness. The Camino de Santiago is the most famous pilgrimage route in the world, and for good reason. Since the 9th century, countless pilgrims have walked its I have enjoyed receiving the postcards with more detailed information of where I am on my journey. And I love being able to see where I am on the... As The Author, Michael Burnett Approached Middle Age, He Wondered If The Life He Had Was What He Truly Wanted. Finding Myself Along The Way Chronicles The Steps  5 Reviews Sep 23, 2021 — Title, Finding Myself Along The Way: One Man's Journey On The Camino De Santiago. Author, Michael Burnett. Publisher, Annecy Press Llc, 2021. The Way Of The Stars: Journeys On The Camino De Santiago Seller Assumes All Responsibility For This Listing. Item Specifics. One Man's Journey on the Camino de Santiago Paperback Finding Myself Along the Way Finding Myself Along the Way: One Man's Journey on Camino de ...

0 komentar